Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Uhh, Amanda?
No, Lianne.
Oh.
Next day..
I KNOW! LILIAN!
NO, LIANNE!
OH.
Some time later.
LIANNE!
It totally feels good to get things right at last.
----------------------------------------------
Leryee: Uh Ribena and 100 plus.
Drink stall uncle: Ok. Hmm, are you and jomain related? Related like cousins?
Leryee: Hahaha noo?
DSU: Oh. Both of you resemble each other a bit leh. I think I never notice before because last time you used to wear glasses right?
Leryee: Hahah ok.
WHAT THE SHIT?! HOW DOES HE KNOW O: Such a queer man.
So...
Today we went to support the swim team.
HUIMIN! WE NEVER EAT THE GRAPES!
Since we all are girls, we obviously HAD to take pictures.
PICTURE ONE -FAILED!

A SUCCESS! Simin's ever steady hands did the trick.

Self-timer! Vanessa and Huimin are ever-ready.

Soo. St nicks did not bad lah :D
At around 1730, we walked to the woodlands station.
Oh such a long walk! I think all of us lost our orange bowl weight or something.
We had to walk across some large field! At first still okay, despite the flies. THEN, the muddy part came. Grossss. I didn't kena much though :D

Look at Angel's sexy shoulder.
Took to AMK station. Bought bubbletea :D Then aunt came and fetched me, whooo.
Thanks to Russell for lending me your maths notes and stuff.
Thanks to Pheng for lending me your Emaths tb!
8:37 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style